What would happen if one hundred Westerners committed to specific acts to do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly with God?
On Sunday, September 10, those planning our Micah 6:8 initiatives will be ready with opportunities for diverse ages and interests, to help you live out your faith:
- feed those who are hungry,
- write to an incarcerated author with Free Minds,
- stand with immigrants on the Mexican border,
- consider new opportunities to care for creation,
- join a group to resist racism, just to name a few…
Don’t miss the Micah 6:8 t-shirts, either – a great way to let the world (especially your friends, family and neighbors) know how we’re committed here at Western.
Join us for worship on September 10 and stay for our fall picnic and Micah 6:8 initiatives. You’ll also hear more about our October sermon, social media, and community group series, “In Search of the Abundant Life.” Others will be brainstorming new ways to welcome newcomers to the life and mission of Western.
What happens when Western Church commits to making a difference? Come join us on September 10, and see what happens this year!