CCB Volunteer Schedules Training
May 5, 2019 at 12:15 PM
Organizer: Jess Fisher
Training for anyone who schedules Sunday morning volunteers.
Join Jess to learn about a new tool in CCB that will assist us with managing volunteer schedules.
As a Leader, you'll be able to:
- See volunteer gaps in a schedule and immediately fill those positions.
- Schedule by entire serving teams to fill all the needed positions for a service.
- Get alerts for scheduling conflicts, blockout dates, background checks, and overlapping assignments.
- Use the lead app to manage schedules, calendar, notes, people, processes, and groups.
Volunteers will be able to:
- Set their volunteering availability, like how many times a month they want to serve, and block out times they aren’t available.
- Find their own replacements.
- Switch with someone else without having to contact the volunteer manager.